The SMTP configuration for Office 365 allows you to insert signatures into all your emails, regardless of the device from which they are sent, ensuring you 100% mobility.
Go to the “Office 365/G Suite Integrations” tab from your Letsignit platform.
To successfully configure the SMTP connector, you should have an Office 365 account with at least Application Administrator rights, to approve the following actions:
- Create a receive connector to allow mails to migrate from Office 365 to Letsignit.
- Create a send connector to allow authenticated mails to be returned from Letsignit to Office 365.
- Create a secured transport rule from a unique certified domain linked to the domain.
To note: It is not possible to configure multiple domain names at once. You should configure an SMTP connector for each domain name.
Next, the configuration process:
- You will first specify a domain name you wish to associate with this configuration
- Letsignit resolved the public address of your domain automatically.
- After entering your domain name, enter your Office 365 credentials to log in to your account and click “next”.
Remember that you need to log in with at least a application administrator account.
Once logged in, the configuration will start on your Office 365.
- Once successfully configured, a confirmation window will appear.
Simply click “Done” to return to the Connectors page.
#SMTP #Office #connector #setup