The SMTP configuration for Office 365 enables the placement of your Letsignit signatures into all outgoing emails sent from any device. Ensuring you 100% of mobility.
How does it work?
The SMTP connector will create an inbound and an outbound connection between your Office 365 tenant and the Letsignit Microsoft Azure service data center. Only the emails generated in the selected tenant and domain names, will be treated by Letsignit.
The SMTP service is based on a cluster of 3 nodes in the Azure architecture. This configuration ensures the high availability of the 3 nodes.
This architecture adds a Windows service which enables the execution of necessary routines for creating the SMTP connector between Letsignit and Office 365.
Go to the “Office 365/GSuite Integrations” tab from your Letsignit platform..
To successfully configure the SMTP connector, you should have an Office 365 account with at least application administrator rights, to approve the following actions:
- Create an inbound connector to allow mails to migrate from Office 365 to Letsignit.
- Create an outbound connector to allow authenticated mails to be returned from Letsignit to Office 365.
- Create a secured transport rule from a unique certified domain linked to the domain.
To note: It is not possible to configure multiple domain names at once. You should configure a SMTP connector for each domain name.
Next, the configuration process:
- You will first specify a domain name you wish to associate with this configuration
- Then you need to authenticate yourself using an account with at least least an application administrator privileges.
- Once authenticated, Letsignit will retrieve the relay host stated in your Office 365 tenant.
- Then, aproval of the Powershell script execution is needed, to do it please copy the code display in your browser and click next.
- You will be redirected to a a Microsoft environment in a second tab, enter the code.
- Microsoft will ask you to authenticate once more to validate.
- Once authenticated for the second time, a success message should appear and you can now close this tab on the browser.
- Back on Letsignit you will see the confirmation message, please wait until the configuration has taken place in your Office 365 tenant.
Simply click “Done” to return to the Integrations page.
#SMTP #Office365 #Connectors #mobile #tablet #mobility #iphone #android