Once your users are imported, you may want to diffuse your signatures on the webmail Gmail. To deploy this functionality, you need to be administrator of your GSuite account, have the GSuite Admin rights and benefit from an active Gsuite license.
Go to the "Office 365/G Suite Integrations" section.
Select the Gmail section :
To deploy this feature, you must be a solution administrator and have Administrator privilege for the Gsuite account.
The Admin account generated when creating the Gsuite account should be used and not a user with Admin rights on Gsuite.
The following steps should allow you to set up the push API :
First, you need to allow API access for the Gmail app
To do this, go to your G Suite Administration Console domain. (https://admin.google.com)
The super administrator must first have the 4 roles assigned to his organizational unit :
- On your Admin Gsuite dashboard, click on the "Security" tab and then go to "App access control"
2. Click "Manage third-party app access".
4. Then add a new application by clicking on "Add App" and "OAuth App Name Or Client ID".
5. Search for "Letsignit" in the search bar and select the application that will be displayed. Then click on "Add".
Now you'll need to register the Letsignit Application so we can access data in your G Suite platform.
To do that go back into "API Controls" and go to "Manage domain wide delegation" in the "Domain wide delegation" section.
In the new window, click on "Add new"
Enter the following informations :
- Client ID : 114442389185392638459
- OAuth scopes : https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.settings.basic
- OAuth scopes : https://www.googleapis.com/auth/gmail.settings.sharing
Once entered, authorize the application and you'll have Letsignit Added.
Now you can go back on the Letsignit platform to authorize the Gmail Push API.
Verify that the box "enable API access" is checked.
The activation time on Google may vary.
If after making all the changes, the message appears again the next day, we invite you to get in contact with the Letsignit Support team to find the causes of the malfunction.
#pushAPI #gmail #webmail #gsuite #api