The attributes correspond to the user information that is displayed in the signatures.
With Letsignit, you can manage 3 different types of attributes:
Default attributes: These are the default attributes in your directory, which are automatically synchronized with Letsignit.
Custom attributes: These are custom attributes from your directory, if they are set up, they will automatically be synchronized with Letsignit.
Letsignit attributes: These are attributes that you can create in Letsignit independent of your directory.
To access the user attributes section, go to the drop-down menu at the top right corner of the Letsignit platform and click on "User attributes":
Once in this section, you can view and manage:
1. Default Attributes: This kind of attribute is present and synchronized by default in your directory.
If changes are made in your directory, they will be automatically updated in Letsignit.
You can also choose to hide a given attribute or to block its modification by users. To do so, click on the corresponding icon:
2. Custom Attributes: These are custom attributes created in your directory.
If custom attributes are present in your directory, they will be automatically synchronized. You can find them under the Custom Attributes tab
Once the custom attributes are synchronized, you will need to specify a "display name" to be able to use them. This is the name under which you will find it in the designer and in the user profile information (on the Custom Attributes tab).
To disable the use of a custom attribute, you must first remove it (using the designer) from any signature or campaign, and then click the "reset" icon to reset the display name.
Custom attributes cannot be deleted in Letsignit, only disabled.
Custom attributes can become Letsignit attributes in the following cases:
• When a custom attribute is active (display name specified in Letsignit) has been removed from the directory.
• When a custom attribute is active (display name specified in Letsignit) and the synchronization with the directory has been interrupted.
You can also choose to hide or block the attribute from being modified in the App.
3. Letsignit attributes: In this tab, you can create custom attributes independent of your directory. You will find them in the designer and user profile information (under the " Letsignit Attributes " tab).
You have the same options to hide or block the attribute from being modified in the App.
#attributs #custom #variable #block #hide