A red cross and an error message indicating that the file may have been moved, renamed or deleted is displayed instead of your signature pictures?
To solve this issue, you need to create specific settings:
- Enter "Regedit" in the search bar of your computer.
- Open Regedit.
Then, follow this process:
- Copy and paste the following URL: Ordinateur\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\16.0\Outlook\Options\Mail and add it to the search bar indicated by the red arrow and #1 in the picture below.
- Verify that the key "Send Pictures With Document" has the 1 value (as shown below).
- If not, edit it.
Close and reopen Outlook. Then, open a new message in order to see if the issue is solved.
If the pictures do not display, make the following changes:
- Enter "Internet Explorer" in the search bar of your computer.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the "Tool" icon of your web browser at the top right of the window.
- Go to the "Internet options" tab.
3. Go to the "Advanced" section.
4. Make sure that the box "Do not save encrypted pages to disk" isn't ticked.
5. To finish, save your modifications by clicking on "OK".
Close and reopen Outlook. The pictures in your signatures are now displayed in all your emails :)
If the error message next to the red cross indicates that Outlook has blocked the automatic download of images when receiving an email, click here to solve the issue.
#pictures #display #signature #cross #error #message